Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Today was considerably much more fun. Probably cuz of the fun dance (mostly consist of stomping and really cool disco moves) and the owens spirit and of course SUOMO!!! (A.k.a owens...hehehe....people, figure THAT out!). Today we also have cca talk...decided my options already: 1. SC 2. Astronomy Club 3. Pioneerama. But too bad, all those taking malay as MT must take Malay cultural society as cca....but jarryl said i can join other CCAs too and only join MCS as an associate (fingers crossed *I don't want to join MCS!!!!*)

Anyway...planning to go back to MI tomorrow...Shi Ying tried out for hockey and keong taught her!!!! Aaaaahhhhh.....and she help me say hi to him....he said hi back...So he really do know me!And he also ask where I am. Hahaha, silly how such simple things can make me so happy...hahaha. I don't know why but i just miss him so much today...

Random quote of the day:
"Someday out of the blue,
in a crowded street
are a deserted square.
I'll turn and I'll see you

Someday out of the blue
may be years from now
or tomorrow night
I'll turn and I'll see you"
-Someday out of the blue by Elton John-
=> taken off the soundtrack of The Road to El Dorado


she told the story ... 5:38 AM


Bwa..ha..ha..
dots...dots...dots....*poke*...*poke*

FAVOURITES
~ Lavender
~ vanilla
~ PENGUINS!
~ rain


WISHLIST
~ i want a balloon.
~ fly to the moon.
~ Forget about Cartoon.



TAGBOARD

Write away :)




SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

Asyikin
Azi
Sarah
SK
Rachel Hoe
Kenneth
Joshua
06S05

Manda
Shi Ying
My Dev Art
Bio

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

ARCHIVES
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
August 2007