Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Remember I said I'm prone to sudden disappearance?....yeah. Oh well, updates!!!!

On Mom going to Nepal:
Well, she have went there and back again...spent her 41st birthday there (spent her 40th birthday in Russia...my mom the globe trekker) She's very happy and want to go there again. Hahaha, I think she'll go there again 2 yrs from now ;-) And yay! She got me original Nepalese stamps!!!!

On school and studies:
I love PJC, i enjoy it so much. Love all my subjects (even though the occassional 'Why the *@#* do I take chem/math' do come out) But life is ..... STRESSFUL! Honestly, been failing my last 2 bio test and also my chem test. I think i have to put in much more hard work and also effort. Well, Ms Lim said my problems is with the skills and not the content (*sigh of relief*) so I guess I must PRACTICE more. Oh btw, met another Indonesian, name's Eko, he was a private candidtae for O. Glad to meet him...someone to crap with! Plus, he's in my malay class :)

And also, went to NAFA for art exhibition today, saw soooooooo many wonderful works. Sigh, no time to work on my hobbies (a.k.a reading and drawing) lately, wish i do though...

On 06S05:
Love them love them love them. Hahaha, we even have a class blog http://06s05.blogspot.com Yeah, so during one boring PW lesson, everyone was blogging instead of doing our PI *snigger* Mdm Lim would die of heart attack if she found out. Talking about her, the whole class don't exactly like her now, cuz turns out she's a major nagger and everyone is sick of re-doing our PI and listen to her complain about it. (oh btw, my PW group is Asyikin, Joshua, and Chang Yu). We got lots of fun as a class, like that one time when we hide sam's bag and then threaten to throw it down from the 4th floor, or when azul and jason spray the adidas 'manly' (*coughnotcough*) spray and the perfume at the same place and time. The whole classroom smell like some sickly chocolate and everyone begins coughing non stop. Hahaha. Yeah, my group of friends are now Pamela, Asyikin, Aziemah and Azul. Pamela and I walk home together everyday cuz we both stayed at Jurong West.

On my duties as a CM:
Hmmmm....these past few days is definitely stressful. I have trouble with the house t-shirt money (I thought I lost 10 bucks but it turns out we miscalculated) and also organising the green bazaar. Luckily after much nagging, they all brought something and we earn $43!!!! It is stressful, but I do enjoy it. Me and Edwin have to go to this leadership workshop which taught us how to listen to ourself talk....quite interesting. Tomorrow is our installation. Going to be receiving our certificates during assembly. Kinda nervous, but dunno why. Wish me luck!

On MCS:
Went for an audition for pesta peti putih last saturday, gotta act out a drama in malay...well, i just hope that i'm in the costume design or something crew.

On Kania's birthday:
Which was last week. Bought her a soft toy. Marsha bought her G-strings and tampon. The guys bought her the Kama Sutra. Hahahahaha.... Met all of my old friends again! I miss them so much!!!!! All of them seem happy with what they are doing, so glad for that. Me, Marsha and Marvin stayed up with Kania until late midnight....just talking. Didn't get dunked in the pool this time but the guys (a.k.a Sean, Chee Ping, Praveen, Suren, Sadha, and Marvin) went crazy with activities such as jumping into the pool with crazy poses, putting ice into each other shorts, pulling each other's shorts down (thank God for boxers...) Me and my Pon-partner, Xiao ting go around like siamese twins and saying "My school got pond" Of course, from the way we pronounce it sound like porn so we got interesting reactions (Nick is very innocent, he actually said his school is also making one, we laugh our ass off, we told nick about the oun, then we ask him 'is it being made during assembly'....hahahaha) overall, it was a good time

On truth or dare:
Me and Wei yew went to Shi ying's house cuz she invite us to come for her bro's birthday. We end up playing truth and dare (alternatively) and we come up with crazy dares, for 3 of us we have to act sexy, for shi ying: seduce wei yew, be a bimbo, wake wei yew up, for wei yew: pole dance with sy, act out what would he do if sy is gone and his son wants mama (sy have to do vice versa), for me...sigh: The bolster is Keong, I have to seduce him, seduce him to bed, act sexy with it, and act out what do I do if he wants *that* and also wake him up (I achive this by saying 'can I have a son...' that's an ultimatum....hahahaha) I also have to act sexy....Can't look at my bolster for days that... hahahaha

On April's fool:
Well, we are at the library, then mui woon and wei yew told me they saw Keong and that he's coming....sigh, of course I got nervous and worried...then I realised what day it was...

On sleepover:
We were at bugis, then mui woon have to go home, so me shi ying walk around when we suddenly have the idea to have a sleepover. And we do it on the day itself! We went to my home first to take make up and for me to put down my file then we took taxi to sy's house. Well, it was great! We stayed up the whole night talking and trying on make up, at 2 we got hungry and cook noodles then we sleep at 3. At around 6, that damn Faz sms sy, i apparently ask who, then after she delete the msg, 5 min later I jump up (don't blame me I was half asleep then so my reaction is slow!!!!) and give sy a heart attack. Then the next morning we bake blueberry muffins cuz sy want to give it to wy (she's giving it to him as b-day present) My first sleepover was totally great!

On finance:
Spent a lot lately cuz I bought bio and chem textbooks plus various school expenses. My bank account only have like 300 left *sobs* so I borrowed 100 from jiuma....

On Uni:
Found out medical course was like 87000 per year, 18000 after subsidee, but if i take the subsidee i gotta be bonded to Ministry of Health....don't think I'll mind but gotta work hard now!!!

On Keong:
Finally arrive on this topic. He was on Anugerah Skrin show, got into top 30, but too bad not the top 20. (Awww...so sad) And....... He got a girlfriend, year 3 from MI also (she's also in the show and she got into the top 20!)..... *Deep Sigh............* Well, just hope that he's happy with her. Just glad that now I can forget about him....it's a bittersweet feeling though.

So this is the condensed version of my life so far.... Promise to update more often!

Random quote of the day:
"Hush my darling, don't fear my darling, the lions sleep tonight..."
- from the song 'In the Jungle' taken from the Lion King OST


she told the story ... 5:08 AM


Bwa..ha..ha..
dots...dots...dots....*poke*...*poke*

FAVOURITES
~ Lavender
~ vanilla
~ PENGUINS!
~ rain


WISHLIST
~ i want a balloon.
~ fly to the moon.
~ Forget about Cartoon.



TAGBOARD

Write away :)




SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

Asyikin
Azi
Sarah
SK
Rachel Hoe
Kenneth
Joshua
06S05

Manda
Shi Ying
My Dev Art
Bio

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

ARCHIVES
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
August 2007