Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I can do the Maclaurin question!!!!!!!!! Yay!! And the rest was crap.........damn it. Sigh, hopefully can get a C....

As for Chem SPA, everything went perfectly until I have to do the last 2 part of calculation....those were stupid mistakes, I REMEMBER WRONGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN! Sigh, but with luck I think I can get a B

PW was as usual, she nagged and nagged and nagged.....how the heck did her kids stand her?

Today was a damn long day. First math test, straightaway after that Chem SPA, then (after 10 min break, but we managed to drag it to 20 :-p) PW, then Bio.... *faint because of tiredness* And we are just informed by our Bio lecturer that this term is not the worst. Term 3 is going to get WORSE.

When going home with Pam, Azi, and Asyi, talked about all sort of crazy stuff.... Archangel from X-Men 3, how cool it is if we can do spontaneous mitosis and sprout 8 arms during SPA....hehehe....and also lots of dirty jokes including but not limited to hair, cats....etc....

Doing a drawing for Azu now, hopefully she'll liked it. I rather do this than do chem anyway...hahaha

SBJ tomorrow!!!! Wish me luck!!!!!! MUST HIT 150 CM!!!!!!!!!!!

Random quote of the day:
"Me: Art Rocks!
Asyi: Why must it be rocks all the time?
Pam: Okay then, 'I stone (during lectures)'. "
-Us, today, when we are going home....after a LONG day-


she told the story ... 9:18 PM


Bwa..ha..ha..
dots...dots...dots....*poke*...*poke*

FAVOURITES
~ Lavender
~ vanilla
~ PENGUINS!
~ rain


WISHLIST
~ i want a balloon.
~ fly to the moon.
~ Forget about Cartoon.



TAGBOARD

Write away :)




SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

Asyikin
Azi
Sarah
SK
Rachel Hoe
Kenneth
Joshua
06S05

Manda
Shi Ying
My Dev Art
Bio

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

ARCHIVES
January 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
August 2007